Renewal SA Works Program – OTR Pre-employment Program
Renewal SA’s Works Program proudly supports training and employment initiatives for local people.
OTR Pre-employment Program is being delivered at Woodville West in partnership with OTR, Western Futures, Northern Futures, Interskills and Skills for Jobs in Regions.
Specifically targeting people in western Adelaide, this program offers employment opportunities at Harbour Town and Woodville Park stores and will:
- provide real employment pathways within the retail, food and automotive services sector
- deliver industry specific accredited training, designed in partnership with The Peregrine Corporation
- provide guaranteed work placements for those participants who meet the selection criteria.
What to bring on the day:
- copy of police clearance no older than 3 months (with original unless certified copies)
- résumé with 2 references (family members will not be accepted)
- originals and photocopies of 100 points of ID.
This Program will commence on Monday, 14 September 2015 and run full-time for 2 weeks.
This is a 3-hour information session.
Thursday, 10 September at 2:00 pm.
Woodville West Torrens Football Club
Oval Avenue, Woodville South SA 5011
Fully funded for participants that meet selection criteria.
To book your place or for more information, contact:
0430 598 663
08 8416 6561