Renewal SA Works Program – OTR Food – Youth Pre-employment Program
This Renewal SA Works Program proudly supports training and employment initiatives for local people.
The OTR Food – Youth Pre-Employment Program is being delivered at Woodville West. This Program is funded by the Government of South Australia’s Strategic Employment Fund and is delivered in partnership with Interskills, OTR and Western Futures.
Specifically targeting youth aged 16-24 years in the Woodville West area and wider western suburbs.
This Renewal SA Works Program offers employment opportunities at Subway, Hungry Jack’s and Oporto within western OTR stores and will:
- provide real employment pathways within the retail, food and automotive services sector;
- deliver industry specific accredited training, designed in partnership with The Peregrine Corporation;
- provide guaranteed work placements for those participants who meet the selection criteria.
For the information session, please bring:
- copy of police clearance no older than three months (with original unless certified copies);
- résumé with two references (family members will not be accepted);
- originals and photocopies of 100 points of ID.
This Program will commence on Monday, 31 August 2015 and run full-time for two weeks.
This is a three-hour information session.
Thursday, 27 August 2015 at 11 am.
Woodville West Torrens Football Club,
Oval Avenue, Woodville South
Fully funded for participants that meet selection criteria.
To book your place or for more information, contact:
(08) 8416 6561