FREE Fitness in the Park
Looking for a fun way to get fit without committing to gym memberships? Then our FREE Fitness in the Park sessions are for you!
The Square at Woodville West is excited to bring you FREE fitness classes over eight weeks commencing in April 2017. Come to one class, or come to them all!
Held at the Frank Mitchell Reserve on the corner of Todville and Elizabeth Streets, these classes are suitable for men and women, of all ages and abilities and is hosted by Snap Fitness, Woodville.
Classes start at 8.00 am (please arrive at 7.45am) and finish at 9.00am.
Saturday, 22 April
Saturday, 29 April
Saturday, 6 May
Saturday, 13 May
Saturday, 20 May
Saturday, 27 May
Saturday, 3 June
Saturday, 10 June
Things to remember:
- Registration is not essential!
- Please arrive at 7.45am for a 8.00am start.
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing and suitable footwear.
- Bring a towel or workout mat if you have one (not essential).
- Bring a water bottle and stay hydrated.
- If new to exercise, please consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program.
- Please consult with the Trainers before the class if you have any health or injury concerns.
- Start slow if you’re new to fitness. Please don’t push your body too hard, too soon.
- Please note, classes are subject to change dependant on the number of participants and weather permitting.
For more information call Courtney from Snap Fitness on 0408 083 626 or visit our Facebook page.